There are different stages in the Access to Leeds application and programme throughout the year. This page is designed to give you a rough idea of when they will happen and how they fit with your UCAS application.
Once applications open, we will provide specific dates and deadlines on the How to apply page, and in any communications we send out to applicants.
- Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) applications open.
- Access to Leeds applications open (late September).
- UCAS application deadline for medicine and dentistry courses (16 October).
- Access to Leeds application deadline for medicine and dentistry courses (1 November).
- Main application deadline for completing UCAS applications (31 January).
- Access to Leeds application deadline for all other courses (14 February).
- Study skills module component is open for applicants with an Access to Leeds offer.
- Module launch events and activities.
- Applicants decide which offers to accept or decline on UCAS (in order to remain eligible for your Access to Leeds offer, Leeds needs to be your firm choice) (late May).
- Deadline for completing the Access to Leeds study skills module component.
- Subject assignment module component is open for applicants with an Access to Leeds offer.
- Deadline for completing the Access to Leeds subject assignment module component (late July).
- We confirm if you passed your Access to Leeds module (early August).
- A-level results are published. If your grades meet the Access to Leeds offer and you have passed the modules, you confirm your place (mid August).
- We invite you to our welcome event and you can start your course (mid September).