Depending on the Language Centre course you are studying, there are different ways to pay your fees.
For students studying on the summer discipline-specific pre-sessionals (listed below):
- Language for Marketing: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Economics and Finance: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Human Resource Management: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Business Management and Enterprise: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Communication and Society: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Arts and Humanities: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Law and Society: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Education: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Science: 6 week course or 10 week course
- Language for Engineering: 6 week course or 10 week course
If you are studying on one of these courses, you will not receive an invoice, please refer to your offer letter for the payment amount.
To make an immediate online payment please visit http://students.leeds.ac.uk/howtopay
To find out further information about paying for the language course please visit http://students.leeds.ac.uk/tuitionfees.
Please note that once you have an offer for the pre-sessional course, you will be asked to pay a deposit before you are issued with a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
For all other students who have applied for any other Language Centre courses:
An invoice for the total balance of your tuition fees will be issued four weeks before the course start date by email. The email will include instructions of how to pay and you must make the payment in full in advance of the course start date.
Failure to pay these fees in advance may result in a late payment charge of £50.00 and you will not be able to register as a student of the University of Leeds or attend classes until all fees are received. If you have any questions about how to pay, you can contact email@example.com. Please note, you should not make the payment until you have received the invoice.
For details about your right to refund and cancel, please see our refund policy for more information.
Payment of invoices
Payment can be made:
- by credit card (preferred)
- by bank transfer
Payment by credit card
- You can pay your fees online, using a debit or credit card. Go to http://store.leeds.ac.uk/ and select product 'General Debtors'. Please remember to quote your invoice number when making your payment.
- If you are here in Leeds then you can pay by debit/credit card at the University Cashier's office in the Marjorie and Arnold Ziff Building, please take your invoice and your student card with you and show them to the cashier.
Payment by bank transfer (BACS)
Bank Sort Code: 20-48-46
Account Number: 20821845
Account Name: University of Leeds
Address: 69 Albion Street, Leeds, LS1 5AA, UK
BACS payments must quote 'Language Centre' and include the following information:
- Name of student for whom fee is being paid
- Invoice number or name of Language Centre programme
Please be aware that students may be required to pay bank charges when paying by bank transfer. For further information on this, please contact your bank. Students are expected to pay all bank charges in addition to the course fees.