Develop your teaching career and gain a qualification with our Masters, PGDip or PGCert in Teaching English for Academic Purposes.
Study your way
Our online part-time courses are designed to fit around your commitments, and with our flexible course structure, you could work towards a certificate, diploma or a Masters qualification, or enrol on individual modules, starting in September or January:
- MA Teaching English for Academic Purposes
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes PGDip
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes PGCert
Join our online event
Find out more about studying Teaching English for Academic Purposes at our webinar on Wednesday 21 June.
Take the next step
When you study Teaching English for Academic Purposes at Leeds, you’ll explore new perspectives, develop as a practitioner and prepare to take the next step in your career. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- You'll study with experts in the field at the University of Leeds Language Centre, who are directly involved in the practice and development of teaching English for Academic Purposes.
- Deepen your knowledge of teaching academic communication
- Explore new approaches, and apply the knowledge you gain to your teaching practice
- Develop the skills to research and engage in scholarship, and share your knowledge with others, becoming part of a global network of practitioners
Watching in China? View on Bilibili