Contacting usWhen we receive a complete application, we aim to make a decision within five working days. This increases to 10 working days during peak times. If you have submitted an application at a peak time, we will notify you by email.
If you have questions about an application, please email email@example.com. We respond to emails in the order we receive them. Sending repeat emails about an application will delay the decision process. Please provide all relevant information in your initial email.
If you have an urgent question, please call us on +44 (0)113 343 3251.
We can only process complete applications which include all supporting documents. Incomplete applications will delay the process.
Making an application
If your student wants to apply for one of the following Language Centre courses:
- Postgraduate pre-sessional English (starting in October, January or June)
- Undergraduate pre-sessional English
- General English
Please apply online using the guidance below. Please include your student's personal email address.
Check the course detailsPlease ensure that:
- Your student meets the entry requirements for the course (entry requirements can be found on our course pages).
- You enter the course start and end dates, as shown on the course page.
Supporting documentsWe can only process complete applications which include all supporting documents. To avoid delays, please include:
- A copy of your students English language certificate (Academic IELTS certificate where possible, or high school certificate). This should be no more than two years old at the start of the Language Centre course. Your student must hold a UKVI IELTS if they wish to apply for a Tier 4 visa.
- A clear copy of your students passport pages which show name, nationality and passport number.
- A copy of the offer letter from the institution where they will study after completing our English language course.
- A copy of your students current visa, if they are already in the UK.
- A copy of any previous UK visas and any previous CAS statements issued to your student.
Please note, for terms one, two and three we may have a maximum number of places per course. Therefore, we can't guarantee an offer to all eligible applicants, including those who apply before the deadline. We prioritise early and complete applications, so we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Students under 18If a student will be under 18 years old when the Language Centre course starts, we must complete a risk assessment before making a decision. Therefore, it may take longer to review their application. If this is relevant, we will send additional information to your student by email.
For more information, read our guidance for applicants under 18.