Studying a pre-sessional at Leeds, you’ll improve your academic English and prepare for study in the UK.
For many international students, a pre-sessional offers a way to improve your English language level to meet the standard of your Masters or research degree. However, there are many more benefits of studying pre-sessional English, such as:
- Experience and adapt to academic study in the UK ahead of your degree
- Improve your academic English language skills (including reading, writing, listening and speaking) at postgraduate level
- Become familiar with the University facilities such as libraries, study spaces and learning platforms
- Get to know Leeds and campus life before your degree begins
- Meet other students and build a community of peers