Support with your application

The Leeds South Asia team can offer guidance and help during your application process.

First, please read our information on entry requirements and our how to apply page.

When submitting your application form, you should only include copies of your documents - you will need originals when you register at the University. You should ensure that the scanned documents are of high quality, or it may delay your application.

Please do not send in an incomplete application.

International Foundation Routes 

If you’re an international student and you don’t currently meet the entry requirements for our undergraduate courses, you can take a foundation course before going on to study for a degree at the University of Leeds.  

Find out more about International Foundation routes accepted by Leeds.

Undergraduate applicants

You apply for an undergraduate degree online, through the UCAS website. You are not able to submit any additional documents with your UCAS application.

After you have applied, please provide us with a copy of your application as well as copies of your class 10th results and any extra-curricular certificates you think may be relevant. This will enable us to help in processing your application and follow up with the University if they make you an offer. To send the information, email the Leeds South Asia team via

Postgraduate applicants

Postgraduate taught courses (such as Masters)

You apply online, directly to the University. In addition to the supporting documentation listed on our how to apply page, you may, depending on your course, also need to include:

  • Degree certificate / provisional degree (if original is not received) (if applicable)
  • Post-graduation mark sheets and degree mark sheets / transcripts (all years separately) (if applicable)
  • Class 12th / IB / ‘A’ Level and Class 10th / ‘O’ Level mark sheet
  • Up to four other academic or extracurricular certificates. We advise you to submit the most recent and best certificates, such as national level competition certificates
  • A copy of the first and last page of your passport
  • One passport-size photograph

Postgraduate research (such as PhD)

Find out more about applying, funding and supervision for a research degree at our dedicated PhD website

Masters of Business Administration (MBA)

If you are applying for the Leeds MBA, you will also need these additional documents: 

  • Your graduate management admission test (GMAT) score card (if applicable)
  • A work experience certificate
  • Your work reference.

After you apply, you need to start thinking about the next steps including scholarships, funding, and accommodation. 

Related links