Develop your teaching career and gain a qualification with our online Masters, PGDip or PGCert in Teaching English for Academic Purposes.
Our online part-time courses are designed to fit around your commitments, and with our flexible course structure, you could work towards a certificate, diploma or a Masters qualification, or enrol on individual modules, starting in September/October or January:
- MA Teaching English for Academic Purposes
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes PGDip
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes PGCert
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes – individual modules
Develop your skills
When you study Teaching English for Academic Purposes at Leeds, you’ll explore new perspectives, develop as a practitioner and prepare to take the next step in your career. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Study with experts in the field at the University of Leeds Language Centre, who are directly involved in the practice and development of teaching English for Academic Purposes.
- Deepen your knowledge of teaching academic communication.
- Explore new approaches, and apply the knowledge you gain to your teaching practice.
- Develop the skills to research and engage in scholarship, and share your knowledge with others, becoming part of a global network of practitioners.