“The support that I received was fantastic. Right from the arrival into the university campus to the first day of my induction week, I was made to feel very comfortable and at home.”
When submitting your application form you should only include copies of your documents - you will need originals when you register at the University. You should ensure that the scanned documents are of high quality or it may delay your application.
Please dont send in an incomplete application, if you are having trouble with any part of your application get in contact and we can help you.
Support for undergraduate applicantsThe application for an undergraduate degree is done online through the UCAS website. You are not able to submit any additional documents with your UCAS application.
After you've applied, we advise you to provide us with a copy of your application as well as copies of your class 10th results and copies of any extra-curricular certificates you think may be relevant. This will enable us to help in processing your application and follow up with the University if they make you an offer. You can send the information to SouthAsia@leeds.ac.uk.
Support for postgraduate applicants
Postgraduate applications should be made directly to the University. We can help you with the application process. Applicants will usually need to submit a copy of some or all of the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae/resume (not exceeding two pages)
- Statement of purpose/personal statement (not exceeding one page)
- Degree certificate/ provisional degree (if original is not received) (if applicable)
- Post-Graduation Mark sheets (all years separately) (if applicable)
- Degree mark sheets/transcript (all years separately)
- Class 12th / IB / 'A' Level mark sheet
- Class 10th / 'O' Level Mark sheet
- IELTS score card/ TOEFL score card /PTE score card (if applicable)
- Academic references a minimum of two academic references on the letterhead of the last institution you studied at. Some departments might require the original academic reference letters and will let you know after receiving your application.
- Up to four other academic or extracurricular certificates. We'd advise you submit the most recent and best certificates such as national level competition certificates
- A copy of the first and last page of your passport
- One passport size photograph
- A research proposal of 1000 words
- Your GMAT score card (if applicable)
- A work experience certificate
- Your work reference