Your gift can make a difference in so many ways.
By giving to Leeds, you could help us to:
- enable social mobility through outreach and scholarship programmes
- support young people’s aspirations
- encourage new talent
- develop groundbreaking medical therapies
- give society the tools to better manage global resources
- develop our artistic and cultural contributions
- provide an outstanding campus
You can rest assured that one hundred percent of your donation will support the University of Leeds.
Every gift counts
Every single donation matters, however large or small.
Since the University was established in 1904, the generosity of our donors has helped us to fund vital research and award scholarships to exceptional individuals who may not otherwise have the chance of a university education.
When you give to Leeds, you join a worldwide community of donors who are working with us to tackle inequalities, generate new knowledge and make a positive impact on society.
With your support, we can continue to use our expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity.
Student story: Heather Shillito
Watch Law student, Heather Shillito, talk about how support for a scholarship has helped her to thrive during her time at the University of Leeds: