You can find a wide range of online information about the University via this page.
This Publication Scheme is designed in line with the Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme for universities.
The information contained in the weblinks is available as hard copy on request, although the University reserves the right to make a charge for printing or photocopying costs. For any enquiries relating to the scheme email the Publication Scheme Co-ordinator via email@example.com
Please also make sure you read our copyright and legal notices in the final section of this page.
Who we are and what we do
- University charter, statutes and ordinances
- Senior officers
- A-Z of Faculties and Schools
- Courses and programmes
- Research impact
- A-Z of services
- Key facts and figures
- Staff contacts A-Z
- Companies and subsidiaries information downloadable as PDF
- History of the University.
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual report and accounts downloadable as PDF
- Salary structure
- Vice-Chancellor’s remuneration downloadable as PDF
- Vice-Chancellor's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Chief Financial Officer's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Chief Operating Officer's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Deputy Vice Chancellor: Student Education's expenses downloadable as PDF
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
- University committees
- Information about the Court
- Information about the Council
- Information about the Senate
- Committee papers: for information and copies of the papers please email the Freedom of Information Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
Key policies and procedures
- University values
- Dignity and mutual respect (PDF)
- The Leeds Partnership
- Health and safety
- Freedom of speech (PDF)
- Rules, regulations and guidelines for students
- Student conduct (PDF)
- Student complaints procedure (PDF)
- HR policies
- Socially responsible investment policy (PDF)
- Data protection and data retention
- Staff grievances
Lists and registers
The services we offer
- Student education service
- Leeds University Union
- Library special collections
- Student counselling and support
- University chaplaincy
- Residential services and accommodation
- Catering and events
- Graduation ceremonies
- Marks & Spencer archives
- Services for business
Except where otherwise stated, copyright of all materials published on and all aspects of the design of the University's websites resides with the University of Leeds. No material may be altered to any degree without the University's written consent.
In accessing the University of Leeds websites you are agreeing to download the content for your own personal and non-commercial use. Further reproduction for any purpose of any material on the website, supplied through the University's publication scheme, supplied in response to a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act or published by the University in any format without the express and prior permission of the University of Leeds (or the copyright holder) may be an infringement of copyright.
The information made available by the University of Leeds over the World Wide Web does not form part of any contract. Changing circumstances may cause the University to have to change its provisions at any time. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, the University cannot accept responsibility for errors.
The information published on our websites is for general information only. We aim to ensure that the information is current and accurate but cannot guarantee that all the information is correct. We accordingly exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, currency, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of the website or any of its contents. The University will not be responsible for any claims for damages arising from the use or non-use of its web sites or any of their contents.