The Leeds Southeast Asia office can offer guidance and help during your application process.
First, please read our information on our entry requirements then find out more on our how to apply page.
When submitting your application form, you should only include copies of your documents. You will need originals when you register at the University. You should ensure that the scanned documents are of high quality, or it may delay your application.
Please do not send in an incomplete application. If you are having trouble with any part of your application contact a member of the University's Southeast Asia team.
International Foundation Year applicants
The University of Leeds International Foundation Year considers direct applications. You can find more information about the application and documents required on the International Foundation Year applying page.
For other foundation routes, applications are normally submitted through the provider you are considering.
Applications for undergraduate degree are made online through the UCAS website. You are not able to submit any additional documents with your UCAS application.
After you have applied, please provide us with a copy of your application as well as copies of your academic documents and any extra-curricular certificates you think may be relevant. This will enable us to help in processing your application and follow up with the University if they make you an offer. You can send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made directly to the University.
In addition to the supporting documents listed on the how to apply for Masters courses page, you may also need to include:
- Degree certificate/provisional degree (if original is not received) (if applicable)
- Post-graduation mark sheets and degree mark sheets / transcripts (all years separately) (if applicable)
- Up to four other academic or extracurricular certificates. We would advise you to submit the most recent and best certificates, such as national level competition certificates
- A copy of the first and last page of your passport
- One passport-size photograph
Find out more about applying, funding and supervision for a research degree at our dedicated PhD website.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
If you are applying for the Leeds MBA, you will also need these additional documents:
- Your graduate management admission test (GMAT) score card (if applicable)
- A work experience certificate
- Your work reference
After you apply, you need to start thinking about the next steps including scholarships, funding, accommodation and the visa application.