Policy Leeds works collaboratively across the University of Leeds to provide policy engagement support. Please get in touch if you have any questions or want to discuss any of our activities further.
Policy Officer, Policy Leeds
Email Juliet Jopson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinates institutional responses to requests from policy professionals, such as calls for expertise.
- Disseminates information on opportunities for and routes to policy engagement via the Engaged Research team in Microsoft Teams (members of the University of Leeds only).
- Supports meetings and events bringing together research and policy communities.
- Helps with promoting policy-relevant research and policy engagement activities.
- Provides support developing policy briefs and blogs.
- Can provide individual guidance and advice for those wanting to develop their policy engagement
- University of Leeds contact for the University Policy Engagement Network (UPEN).
Further policy engagement support
Policy Leeds works closely with the impact support professionals based in the University’s Schools and Faculties that also support policy engagement activities. Please get in touch and we’ll try to direct you to the most appropriate person.
For support developing your knowledge and skills in policy engagement, please see our people development page. You can also contact Ged Hall for advice on further developing your research impact learning and activities.
Organisational Development & Professional Learning
Email Ged Hall at G.Hall@adm.leeds.ac.uk
Ged provides impact coaching and guidance on professional development, and also advises on developing impact plans as part of research grant applications.