You can apply for a Leeds Anniversary Research Scholarship. We have 128 fully funded places for 2016 entry, available across all disciplines.
Outstanding scholars from any discipline are invited to apply for a scholarship.
Successful applicants will receive payment to cover their University tuition fees up to three years, along with a maintenance grant matching the Research Council UK rate (£14,057 for session 2015/16).
To be considered for a University of Leeds Anniversary Research Scholarship you must:
- be a UK/EU or International fee paying applicant
- have achieved at least an upper second class (2:1) honours degree at undergraduate level
- meet the English language requirements of your programme of study if English is not your first language (UK/EU applicants prior to or at registration; international applicants by the relevant scholarship deadline)
- not have already been awarded or are currently studying for a doctoral degree
- not already be in receipt of a doctoral scholarship
- have submitted a research degree application form and be in receipt of a student ID number
How to applyPlease download the application form for further details.
Deadlines for applications
|Arts; Biological Sciences; Engineering; Mathematics and Physical Sciences
||15 January 2016
|Business*; Education, Medicine and Health*; Social Sciences and Law; Environment
||11 March 2016
|Performance, Visual Arts and Communications
||1 June 2016
*Business, and Medicine and Health, previously had a deadline of 15 January. This has now been extended to 11 March.
The University is divided into nine groups known as faculties. Each faculty is subdivided into schools, institutes and centres. View our key faculty contacts and web links
We have a range of other scholarships which you may be eligible to apply for. Browse our scholarships database for more information.
Please note: information relating to scholarships does change from time to time. Whilst the University endeavours to keep this information as up to date as possible, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies.