Membership of the Global Food and Environment Institute (GFEI) is free and open to those who are interested in or are working in a relevant field.
Membership is open to research students and colleagues from the University of Leeds, another university or industry.
To become a member and join our mailing list, complete our membership form.
Why you should join the GFEI
As a GFEI member, you will have access to a vibrant community of like-minded researchers working together to tackle the worlds most pressing food challenges.
- Help set the strategic direction of the GFEI and contribute to its dynamic research community
- Collaborate with food and environment experts and have access to our networks which span business, government and academia
- Receive dedicated support for research funding proposals, including seed funding to encourage new research strengths
- Receive invitations to our latest events and monthly seminar series
- Receive regular updates about publications, funding and employment opportunities