All researchers from the University of Leeds, at any career stage, are invited to join the Network.
You can help set the strategic direction of the Network and contribute to its dynamic research community. You will also benefit from:
- Opportunities to get to know other researchers across the University and for them to know about your work
- Support to find and connect with targeted expertise for mental health research
- Opportunities to apply for seed funding to encourage new research strengths
- Research support and guidance from experienced researchers, including use of interdisciplinary approaches
- Helpful communications about internal and external funding opportunities and events.
Working across disciplines is an invaluable way to bring new perspectives, methodologies and approaches to bear on complex issues of mental health. Our aim is to build connections between researchers across all parts of the University in order to generate cutting-edge research in mental health.
How to join
Email us to access our Microsoft Teams channel, join our email distribution list and receive our newsletter. You will also be able to make use of the Network Members’ resources.