Review our previous networking activities, including events with guest speakers exploring a range of topics.
Interaction with researchers from Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
7 December 2022, 10am-11am. Psychology Building, room 1.33
- CONIFAS aims to co-produce a nature-based intervention specifically for children and young people with ADHD with children, families, and professionals who have lived experience of ADHD.
- SoundFields aims to utilize a co-design panel (children, parents and mental health professionals) to develop and evaluate a low-cost implementation of the virtual reality ‘game’ for treatment of auditory hypersensitivity for children with autism.
- Safety Nets is a feasibility study of a community-based social prescribing intervention involving combined physical activity and psychoeducation for young people on mental health service waiting lists.
This event provided:
- an opportunity to meet children and young people researchers from the Trust and learn about the Trust's involvement in research
- a chance to hear about their current projects spanning physical and mental health
- time to talk about future collaborations.