University scholarships and funding
You can search our postgraduate scholarships database for information about scholarships available to UK/ EU and international Masters students. We also offer a number of subject related academic achievement scholarships. Check the relevant University School website for details.
Our scholarships and funding include:
- 10% alumni tuition fee bursary (open to former students of the University of Leeds, check if you are eligible)
- Subject related academic achievement scholarships
- Leeds Masters Scholarships for UK students worth £5,000
- Two sports scholarships are available to support elite athletes
- Scholarships available to forced migrants to the UK
Postgraduate loans and bursaries
If you are a UK or EU national and plan to start a full-time, part-time or distance learning taught or research Masters degree course you may be able to apply for a government-backed loan
For UK students undertaking certain health and social care courses, NHS funding may be available.
For more information about the relationship between fees, student loans and Sharia Law view our information for Muslim students