University scholarships and funding
You can search our postgraduate scholarships database for information about scholarships available to UK/ EU and international Masters students. Some schools at the University offer their own scholarships so you should contact them directly to check whether they offer any funding not included in the database.
Our scholarships and funding include:
- If youre a former student of the University of Leeds you could be eligible for a 10% alumni tuition fee bursary
- Subject related academic achievement scholarships
- Leeds Masters Scholarships for UK students worth £5,000
- Two sports scholarships are available to support elite athletes
Postgraduate loans and bursaries
If you are a UK or EU national and plan to start a full-time, part-time or distance learning taught or research Masters degree course from September 2016 you may be able to apply for a government-backed loan of up to £10,000.
Professional and career development loans can be used to support a wide range of courses that lead to employment or enhance job skills. Find out if youre eligible
For UK students undertaking certain health and social care courses, NHS funding may be available.
Find out about the funding available to PGCE students
For more information about the relationship between fees, student loans and Sharia Law view our information for Muslim students
Extra financial help
You may be eligible for further support if you:
- have a disability
- are in financial hardship