The Doctoral College brings together the support and enhancement opportunities available to you as a postgraduate researcher. This support is drawn from across the following services:
- faculty graduate schools
- professional training and development
- language centre
- student support
- Students' Union.
As a postgraduate researcher at Leeds you will have access to the Doctoral College's seminar room, which you can book for research related activities.
Events organised by Leeds Doctoral College include:
- Research nights: a regular series of discussions and talks led by postgraduate researchers for a non-specialist audience.
- Leeds Doctoral College showcase: an annual celebration of postgraduate researchers, with competitions for three minute thesis, postgraduate image of the year and postgraduate researcher of the year.
- Leeds Doctoral College poster competition: an annual event open to all postgraduate researchers.
- Talks and discussions on subjects including the Research Excellence Framework, masters by research, mental health and wellbeing, and career development.
Keep up to date by following us on Facebook and Twitter or read our monthly doctoral college newsletter in DOC format for postgraduate researchers at Leeds. We can help promote events arranged by postgraduate researchers and welcome suggestions on how we can provide extra support.