Policy Leeds aims to strengthen the influence and impact of research from across the University of Leeds on policy design, delivery and impact at the local, national and international levels.
To achieve this, we:
- act as a central contact point for policy engagement, coordinating activities across the University
- raise the profile of policy engagement at the University, sharing policy-relevant research, events and opportunities via our Policy Leeds website, Twitter, policy briefs and blog series
- build connections and develop innovative collaborations with policy professionals, supported by our policy engagement fund
- share best practice and support the development of new approaches for research-policy engagement. Find out more about our policy leaders leading by example
- support researchers to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to engage effectively with policy professionals through our people development activities
Find out more about how we work with policy professionals and researchers to nurture long term and productive collaborations and engagements on our work with us page.