Our environment allows interdisciplinary research to flourish, creating fresh ideas and approaches to problem solving.
We conduct interdisciplinary and impact-orientated research to address challenges at regional, national and global levels.
In the following list are some of the areas where we are working across disciplines to tackle global challenges:
- The Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
- The Bragg Centre for Materials Research
- Centre for HealthTech Innovation
- Cultural Institute
- Global Food and Environment Institute (GFEI)
- Leeds Arts and Humanities Research Institute
- Leeds Cancer Research Centre
- Leeds Institute of Data Analytics (LIDA)
- Leeds Institute of Fluid Dynamics (LIFD)
- Leeds Social Sciences Institute (LSSI)
- Mechanobiology and Mechanotechnology
- The Priestley International Centre for Climate