10am - 2pm
When you arrive on campus, register at the Parkinson Building to pick up your printed copy of the open day guide. Please remember to bring a copy of your booking confirmation email containing your unique barcode to register.
Our student-led campus tours depart every 15 minutes from the Parkinson Building. View our excellent facilities including:
- the Edward Boyle Library, with our dedicated postgraduate research hub
- the award winning students' union
- The Edge sports centre
The tours last 45 minutes.
10am - 2pm
Find out more about life at Leeds. At our information fair you can:
- speak to representatives from our faculties about your subject interests
- talk to us about accommodation and funding opportunities
- get an understanding of the support available to you from our Doctoral College, Language Centre and disability services
- hear from our Research and Professional Development Team
- see what you can get involved with at our students' union.
Academic schools and departments will be open for subject-specific activities from 1pm.
10am - 2pm
Researchers at Leeds are addressing some of the world's biggest challenges. Visit our research showcase to engage with current researchers and discover more about our latest research that's making an impact.
Attend our talks to find out more about Masters study and research opportunities at Leeds. You'll hear about the support we provide our students, how to fund your studies, and where a postgraduate degree from Leeds can take you.
10.30am - 11.00am - An introduction to Masters study at Leeds
11.10am - 11.30am - Funding your Masters course
11.45am - 12.15pm - An introduction to Postgraduate Research at Leeds
12.15pm - 12.45pm - Funding your Postgraduate Research
Drop-in sessions offer you the chance to visit schools and departments and meet with academic staff, current students and researchers. These informal sessions are an ideal opportunity for you to find out more about your course or research area of interest.
A number of schools are also offering talks, tours and one-to-one appointments. Full details will be available when we publish the open day guide in December.